9.07.2012

What I am

I have a list of things I love...things that currently contribute to making me me.

  1. Linen...white
  2. Cashmere...preferably grey
  3. Pralines...not soft
  4. Nikon...all things
  5. Radiant Peony from Avon...I feel pink & sparkly
  6. #2 Light blonde from Natural Instincts
  7. Wildflowers on the side of the road
  8. Soft worn jeans
  9. Pink
  10. Cathedral setting for my diamond
  11. Moscato wine
  12. Cafe con leche...my Cuban heritage is showing
  13. Indian food...no explanation
  14. Worn Oriental rugs
  15. Green glass
  16. Cubbyholes...hence the lovely cubby hole shelving in our kitchen
  17. Our house
  18. Porch swing weather
  19. Books that pull me in and don't let go
  20. New Orleans
  21. Snow cones laced with sweetened condensed milk
  22. Beach combing combined with picture taking
  23. Art on my walls
This is, of course, not a comprehensive list. As I can't remember most things all at once. And I purposely didn't include people or pets in this list. This is just a list of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment