10.28.2008

I had a Jeremy dream...

I don't have them often. Which makes me sad because somewhere deep inside I feel that if you have a dream of someone that has died, you are really getting a chance to visit again.

So, last night I had a dream of Jeremy. Bumble and Bear was also there. (It was so nice seeing the Bear Dog again. sigh.)





Here is what I remember. Bumble was sitting in a chair close to the couch that Jeremy and I were sitting on. Then all of a sudden Bear came around the corner and walked up to me and J on the couch. You know how he does. But he had a tooth sticking straight out of the side of his mouth, and he was oblivious to it. I said "What is this?" And Bumble reached out and grabbed the tooth out of his mouth. We all laughed.

Then, I felt the urge to hug Jeremy. I didn't have the dread that he was dying or going to die, that was not even a reality in the dream. I just had this huge urge to hug up on him. So I did. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. It felt so good. Something I needed, but in the dream didn't really understand why. It was really a good dream.

I'm glad I got to hug him again.

1 comment:

  1. OMG :*)
    He must be making the rounds because i had a dream about him either last night or the night before. Nothing big (sort of like yours)... he wasn't sick or dieing, we were just hanging out. Sigh. I can't believe how much i still miss him :*(

    ReplyDelete