8.03.2008

Our little bottles, my hat and a stalker

We are white. So, naturally we had to do the white thing and get the green, earth friendly, reusable, aluminum water bottle.

I wish I could say we took them to Fernandina Beach with us yesterday, but no. They were safe in the kitchen cabinet, and we were parched for the major part of the day.

OGGI
OGGI



For our grapling needs
For all our grappling needs



Our water bottles
Pink & Blue


Here is my new hat...just like the one Nikki got that I lusted over. w00t!!

All cool
Extremely fashionable!



Brown hat
dee ta dee


Fancy hat!
Happy hat


Now on to something more serious. Almost terrifying! While walking on the streets (not to be confused with street walking) of Fernandina Beach snapping pictures, I kept feeling like I was being watched. Then I saw him...

DSC_5684
He kept watching me!



He was watching me!
Hmmmm...you tell me.


Handsome as he was, it was still disturbing. Always sitting. Always watching.

1 comment:

  1. The bottles are soooo chic! I love 'em.
    And that stalker, he looks really good!
    Great pics :)
    xoxo
    nik

    ReplyDelete