7.11.2008

The Last Summer (of You & Me)



A great summer read. Surprisingly thought provoking at times. Maybe because I felt connections here and there. It has been a few weeks since I finished it, but I did save some of Bumble's and my favorite quotes.

"Alice sensed that young children instinctively preferred the life inside a small house to a big one." This one rung true.

"Sometimes you couldn't face the sadness of being forgotten until you felt the comfort of being remembered again." This was a great line.

"Here she was walking around like any other person, like it was any other day. 'Do you have any idea what happened?'" This one I felt a strong connection to...it was almost exactly what I said after J died.

The book was a easy read. One I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment