4.18.2010

These are my goobers...

...yes they are. Pretty much all I got. Good thing I love them. They really hate having their pictures taken. This conflicts directly with their inherent desire to ham it up. So, in the end I usually win.

To start out with I have to creep up on them. Like they are wild timid animals. Eeeeesay...EASY!


staring off...in unison

""



dang. I've been spotted.

""



still being coy

""



Oh, yeah. My favorite...sniffing.

""



Look. Aren't they the most precious?

""


Sorry about cutting off Nikki. Stupid blog. I really to change my template so I can put up my pics like these without cutting off the right side. Blogger does it. Not me. Stupid blogger. I'm joking, oh Blogger god. I really do like you. Just this template is getting on my nerve. I only have one nerve left.

*stepping down off my soap box* If you click on the unduly cropped image, it will take you to the full size on on flickr. That is if the flickr gods are feeling merciful.

1 comment:

  1. On the feed it comes thru :)
    We are goobers indeed. I like my hair in the sniffing one, it's getting long!
    Eaaaaasy... EASY! I've been spotted... haha!

    ReplyDelete