12.13.2009

At Seville Diner

If there was ever any doubt why I love these two so much, this should clear the matter right up. We were at Seville Diner on a Saturday morning eating our regular Saturday morning "Breakfast Special: $3.99 (excludes beverage): 2 eggs any style, grits, bacon and toast."

It was raining. It was COLD. But we were cozy warm and happy. I wanted to hold this moment forever. Nikki was sitting beside me in the booth. Bumble was across the table from us. I asked them to sit together to take their picture. It started a little rough. They didn't look happy. They grumbled. They fussed. They fussed and grumbled...but eventually complied and Nikki moved to the other side of the table by Bumble.



They still weren't happy Nikki was loosening up a bit, but Bumble was holding on.



Then I asked them to pose. And spades was broken!



They really forgot they didn't want their pictures taken and just enjoyed the togetherness and sweet moment.
























Last but not least, unless I forgot how dissatisfied he really was with the whole process *Did I have fun? NO...look at my unhappy face behind this coffee mug showing you my eyes only...because you asked me to* Bumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment