4.03.2008

Ahhhh....Mi Familia

It is a wonder I'm as sane as I am. And, those that know me, know that isn't much. But, in looking at my pictures from our recent vacation, I know why. These people are flat out crazy. Bless their hearts.

Pretend drunks


Always worrying about her profile. Dang. I would kill for that beautiful profile.

The profile


Look at those curls!


Get out!


Busted!!


Don't let go!


Bobert discovered the googles and life was not the same after that. He learned how to to do handstands, flips (forward and backward), swim underwater. He was a regular little guppy.

Handstand


This was the only thing that got him out of the water. And then, he thought he should break the sound barrier. All without using turn signals.

Where is Bobert?


This is how we hang out.


Inviting


End of the day


The whole trip was so much fun. But, Lordy...the traffic was horrible! I would become a backroad user if I lived there. Interstate 4 is a big no-no.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't we quite the fun looking bunch of goofballs!
    And by "kill for" do you mean kill yourself?? Thanks though :)
    great pics!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete