10.03.2007

Rumor has it

Mi familia has opinions on most everything. My blogs are only fodder for them to discuss and dissect. I've recently learned, through the extremely active family grapevine, that this blog is rating high in expectations.

This is the breakdown according to a reliable source...Bumble.
  1. BlogU is apparently to dry for their liking. All I have to say is...geeks get really excited over it. Plus writing a post there is no easy task on most days. Research and thought goes into each and every post. I love geeky things...I'm just not really good at it, therefore it takes much effort on my part to make a post that will be useful to others.
  2. Buttermilk Clouds seems to be depressing to them due to a dedication in the sidebar. I agree that it is a bit sad, but it is reality. And I know why it saddens them, but, never-the less, I'm sticking with it. And I'm mostly about business there. By the time I have cooked the recipe, taken pictures, eaten the meal, cleaned the kitchen and uploaded the photos - I'm too tired to be witty. I get my recipes up and I'm happy with that.
  3. SeaSide Sharon, according to them, is good simply for the photographs. I guess I'm a little to tired to get witty there because after a day at the beach, getting the photos online is almost all I can do.
So, BlogU, Buttermilk Clouds and SeaSide Sharon fall into the labor intensive category. And, consequently, all come up short on fun posts.

But, Sharondipity is getting rave reviews. My sharp wit and humor is not escaping them. For me, it is easy. Virtually no prep before hand. Just start writing. Like falling off a turnip truck.

Luckily, this little exclusive group is easily entertained. Movies for example. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby ranks high in their all-time favs. Did they tell me this? Not exactly. I just picked a Will Ferrell movie. Any of them would of worked.

I'm sure they are a bit worried, also. This blog can be a little more personal if that is the direction I wish to take a post. As a matter of fact, Bobert was wondering when I was going to have a blog about Things my SIL does that bothers me. The paranoia is setting in. (Does he do anything that bothers me? Well, he puts stuffing on a sandwich. Yeah. I know. He needs to worry.) Anyway, Bobert, no new special blog. I can easily work in your antics on this blog.

I hope this blog lives up to their expectations.

3 comments:

  1. I must say, the ranking is pretty accurate. I like the dedication on Buttermilk Clouds because, well, it's soooo dang true!! And, you are occasionally witty on Seaside Sharon. The pics are always awesome. I can't figure out BlogU. And, even though you say it's a good way to learn stuff... what if i just don't wanna know?
    BTW... i'm telling Bobert it's already begun! Hooray!
    xoxo
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I like that dedication on Buttermilk Clouds too. It never actually makes me sad when I read it. Instead it makes me think of his silly little grin. That makes me happy. And, he was such a ham...he would of deep down (never admitting to anyone, especially Bumble) that he likes having his own dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I almost forgot. Just tell Bobert he has nothing to worry about. He is my favorite SIL.

    ReplyDelete