10.04.2007

The Family Grapevine

In my last post I mentioned the Family Grapevine. It has a unique structure. Here are the lines of communication.



As you can see, one of us needs to jump in the mix. (Bobert) There is a severe and immediate danger of being out of the loop. Nobody wants that...this is a fun loop.

I realize that Bobert probably feels he gets all the information he needs from Nikki. There is one fallacy in this way of thinking. He will never get the true goods on Nikki.

There has been more breakthroughs of late. I received an email from him yesterday. First it scared me. Why was he writing? I believe I have only received three emails from him the entire time I've known him. Then, upon actually reading the email, I discovered he was being his extremely funny self. And I laughed out loud at his cleverness and wit.

1 comment:

  1. I will be making sure Bobert reads this and joins in "The Family Grapevine". I sometimes think that since he has soooo many siblings he might not want to tackle any more family things BUT he needs to anyway so he can get the full scoop. As it is he is tossed onto the Grapevine by your's truly without any say in the matter!
    xoxo
    Nikki
    ps.. see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete