10.10.2007

The winner is....

I know everyone has been waiting for the winner in the "Yogurt Playoff". I'm happy to announce I have found one that I actually LOVE!

The winner, hands down, is la Crème. The creaminess of the tactile quality inside your mouth and on your tongue is beyond comprehension. Oh my. I could eat it by the gallon. I only tried vanilla, and I don't need to search any further. I don't know how they can even put this in the yogurt classification. I think perhaps someone at Dannon made a mistake, but I'm not going to point that out to them.

Second runner up is Stonyfield Farm vanilla. It was pretty good, but in the end, it was still too yogurty. Although I would eat it again if no other options were available. Happy to to say, there was another option.

Yes. It is official. I am now a yogurt person. Thank you la Crème.

No comments:

Post a Comment