5.08.2008

Having my way with Photoshop



Oh, was I excited to do this! I'm so PS challenged. So, PW's tutorials and her Actions are a huge help to me.

This was my first attempt. And I was able to do a montage, thanks to IvoryHut for the wonderful tutorial.

Anyway, I know there are some problems with my Blue Branch processing. Mainly because this is my first attempt and I followed it to the T. I'm not even sure what I can do differently, but I know the log needs to be a little lighter because some of the detail is lost in the shadows.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks PW!
    I looooove when the edges are all dark like that. It looks so.. vintage-y? It looks awesome though. Great pic, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, PW!

    Do you like the fancy smancy way I presented it?

    ReplyDelete